No one should lose a loved one to deadly chemicals. But right now you can walk into Lowe’s and other stores and buy paint strippers containing deadly chemicals right off the shelf. That’s what happened to 31-year-old South Carolina resident Drew Wynne in October 2017.
He was refinishing the floor of his coffee plant when he was overcome by toxic methylene chloride fumes. The product he was using had come from a nearby Lowe’s. To this day, you can walk into Lowe’s and buy the same product that killed Drew — plus numerous others containing the same chemical.
Will you stand with Drew’s family? Tell Lowe’s to stop selling deadly paint strippers!
Lowe's: Stop selling deadly paint strippers
Sincerely,[Your Name] [Your Address] [City, State ZIP][Your Email]